Wednesday, October 15, 2008

She got me!!!


I've Been Tagged!!! Oh no!!! I will try to do my best in english!!!
1. I am a Polish  woman who has lived in this country for 10 years!!! Wow!!! 
2. I am a biologist. But still hate spiders in my house. Actually spiders scare me to death!!!
3. I was a professional dancer ( ballroom dance) for over 10 years. Now I dance just in my basement!
4. I love changes in my house!!! Furniture, decorations, colors... everything. 
5. I cook the best golabki ever!!!! (Stuffed cabbage) 
6. I love to drink milk. I can drink 2 gallons of milk every day!!!
7.I would like to be a next American Idol!!! ( It is a joke lol! ) But I love Simon Cowell !!!!

I was tagged by Lynn ( thank you my FRIEND).
I will tag others soon!!! KJ

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Love your list! Maybe you can teach me to dance since Blake refuses to take lessons with me. Of course, you will need to move here. :)

~Lynn