Friday, July 28, 2017

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Adrian


16 year ago today
They placed you in my arms
I became a mother
Bewitched by all your charms

You learned to walk, to read
Each day brought something new
No more my little boy
You hurt, I cried, you grew

Sometimes you didn't need me
didn't want to hold my hand
Your independence made you proud
But me a little sad

I blinked my eyes, I turned around
your almost grown I see
Why did it go so fast?
A few more moments please

In your struggle to be free
Sometimes we don't get along
But I'm always on your side
I'll always be your mom

You can't stop time, can't hold it back
Can't stop the ocean's tide
The good person that you are
Fills my heart with pride

In my eyes there is no one like you
Can't wait to see what you'll become
My pride and joy, I love you
Happy birthday to my son

Spelnienia Najskrytszych Marzen Synku!!!!





No comments: