Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday




Another day. We went to the museum today. Victoria was not too happy. She likes to walk... actually she likes to run. My muscles are growing so fast. She is very active little one. Just like her brother. She did not have a nap today and evening was very hard. Finally they all are sleeping. Kochani jest super. Malutka jest niesamowita. Straszliwie aktywna jak Adrianek. Biegaja razem i sa wniebowzieci. Teraz smacznie spia i ja zaraz do nich dolacze. Dobranoc a u Was dziendobry!!!

7 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

The hat is too cute!! Ben would love Adrian's hat. He has collected hats since he was little. I had so much fun watching Victoria walking backwards yesterday! I love her new "carry on" seat!

~Lynn

jeanette said...

she couldn't be any cuter! I just LOVE that first picture! what a doll!

redmaryjanes said...

She is so cute! And I love that hat. It looks like everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I think having her brother there is a God send. Little kids understand little kids and language does not seem to be such a barrier.When I met Lynn during her layover I had my 5 year old grandson with me. He and Olivia played and played and played. It was easy to forget they spoke not a word of each other's language. Victoria seems very very happy!
Vicki (Lynn's sister)

Brenda & Lynn Crooks said...

Your daughter is beautiful. I read through your blog. We just can't imagine how poor people cope in cold weather. I am glad Victoria is surrounded now by love and warmth. What a blessed little girl. We just got home 2 weeks ago with our nine year old daughter. I am very happy to have her but wish we could have spared her some of those orphan years. I am happy you have your daughter at a younger age. She is a real beauty. Congratulations mom & dad.

Brenda

RamblingMother said...

She is so cute!!

Beverly

Andrea Nielsen said...

Blessings and prayers for a wonderful rest of the week. She looks so very happy to be with you!
She is precious