Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where Are They?

For those of you who are wondering about Katrina and her family, they are safe and sound in Guangzhou. I know this because I've read other people's blogs from the group and they say that the whole group is now together at the White Swan. Katrina has not been on the internet since leaving Nanching (yes, I am stalking her!) but I'm sure she will post as soon as she can. I hope it's soon because Olivia keeps asking to see her MeiMei Toria! I just thought some of you might be concerned about her! :) ~Lynn

2 comments:

Doreen said...

I hope you are enjoying the White Swan. It was one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed at and I am so excited that you are now there. Hope you are having fun seeing and meeting all the other adoping families.

Anonymous said...

So glad to know that you all are doing ok! I am happy that you are at the White Swan. I love the photo of the four of you together.
Vicki W.